In the early 1950s Bill Brennan Sr. joined Fraser Lumber Co., located on Superior Street in Appleton, in the capacity of secretary-treasurer and also ran the roofing and siding division of Fraser Lumber Company.
In 1956, Bill Brennan Sr., along with his son Bill Jr., started Brennan-Fraser Roofing & Siding Inc. with a total of six employees.
This family owned business grew because of family dedication and good old-fashioned hard work – six days a week, every week. They now employ 40 people and are well known in the Valley.
Brennan-Fraser Roofing & Siding Inc. is now a third generation corporation, having founder William Brennan Sr.’s grandchildren enjoying an active part in the corporation.
Brennan-Fraser Roofing & Siding Inc. is a name associated with quality workmanship and guaranteed products. The office, showroom and warehouse have been located at 415 N. Perkins St., Appleton, since 1972.
All work is done by Brennan-Fraser Roofing & Siding Inc.’s own trained employees.